For over two decades I have been working in the safety and working at height game in some form or another. I often work for different companies in different roles. For some I am simply an IRATA L3 supervisor and tasked with making sure a given task gets done safely and properly. For others I might help out with the hands on operational work. In other instances I join in on company and council meetings to make sure everybody knows what our job entails and explain the endless possibilities of rope access work. I am the IRATA Technical Authority for Industrieel Klimmen.
As a side project, to supplement my teaching materials, I started The Rope Access Channel on Youtube and within a year that has grown into a worldwide known place to go for education on rope access and it is evolving daily.
-Plan and execute jobs from start to finish
- Make risk assessments
- Job planning
- Work Method Statement
- Assemble team
- Assemble necessary gear
- Execute task
-Educate people on how to work at height safely:
- IRATA training Instructor
- Train rope rescue teams ITRA Instructor
- GWO Work at Height training
- GWO Advanced Rescue Training
- Basic Work and Rescue at Height Training using different methods
- Educate (company) rescue teams how to operate and educate independently.
-Plan, execute and sometimes perform stunts in theater/tv/movie productions where artists have to fly or fall. Or in some cases, NOT fall
Some of my certifications are:
- IRATA L3 3/20527/i
- ITRA L3 Instructor
- Full GWO-BOSIET (OPITO)/(NOGEPA) HUET including CA-EBS
- NEN 3140 VOP
- Confined Space
- Petzl PPE Inspection Certificate
With my experience on a vast collection of different jobs in the past I am confident I can help you getting the job done from start to finish.